Friday, May 01, 2009

THIS WEEKEND IN MOVIES

It's a big weekend for movies, with the start of the summer movie season beginning this first weekend of May. And the first summer blockbuster that's starting off this season is none other than X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I'm hoping to go see this movie this weekend, but I don't know how successful that's going to be, as everybody and their dog is going to see this movie this weekend.

I've been excited about this movie as soon as I heard about it, and I can't wait to see what director Gavin Hood has planned for everybody's favorite X-Man. A friend of a friend had the illegally downloaded bootleg work copy of this film, and I had the chance to see it, but I decided it would be better if I experienced in the theater, the way God intended.

Check out the trailer at the end of this post, and maybe I'll see you this weekend. I'll have a review of the film up as soon as I do.

No comments: