Sunday, March 07, 2010

OSCAR NIGHT LIVE BLOGGING

I got bored just watching the Oscars, so I'll try some live blogging.

9:35 - Sandra Bullock, still looks really good.  Oh, Avatar finally won something!
9:38 - Ah, James Taylor.  Is it morbid that this is one of my favorite parts of the Oscars?
9:46 - Anyone see Sam Worthington preshow?  He forgot his date's name.  Classic.  Ugh, dance number.
10:07 - What the hell is Fischer Stevens doing getting an Oscar?
10:10 - Hurt Locker wins agains!  They look like film editors.  Dorks.  Like me. 
10:27 - I kinda like it when they bring out co-stars to talk about the nominees.  COME ON JEFF BRIDGES!
10:30 - FUCK YEAH!  Best Actor, Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart, Bad Blake!
10:55 - Best Director...come on....YES!  Kathryn Bigelow, Hurt Locker!
11:01 - HURT LOCKER!  6 Oscars!  It deserves it, fantastic film!

Well, I only missed two of my guesses, which was Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Supporting Actress.  I didn't realize that Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire was such a strong contender.  All in all, though, I was pretty happy with all the awards that were given out, and the show wasn't as boring as it normally is.  That might have been because I was live blogging at the time...and Twittering...and Facebooking.

No comments: