Thursday, June 04, 2009

REVIEW: Terminator Salvation


Went and saw Terminator Salvation the other day with a friend. My opinion?

It wasn't bad.

That's not saying that it's on the level of T2, which I think is one of the best movies to come out of the 1990s. But it's not as bad as Terminator 3.

My friend who I went and saw it with summed it up perfectly....For a Terminator movie, it's not bad.

The one thing that I didn't like was the fact that the movie seemed to focus more on Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington's character) than on John Connor, who has been the focus of the last three terminator movies and the recently canceled The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I did like the little homages to the other movies that are sprinkled in the film. But Christian Bale must have one American accent, and that's the only one he uses, because it seemed like Batman was saying all his lines in this movie.

Again, I'm not saying this was a bad movie, but it's one that I probably won't see again till it comes out on DVD or On Demand. Or if someone else pays me to go see it.

No comments: