Wednesday, February 08, 2012

UPDATE: the futility of TRAILER PARK TRASH

As much as I love the idea of TRAILER PARK TRASH, I can see it's inherent flaws.  Case in point...yesterday I watched In Time, a movie that had it's trailer reviewed here on Movie Dork as part of the TPT segment.

You murdered me by 109 minutes, Amanda
This movie is probably one of the worst pieces of garbage I've ever seen.  The only reason I kept watching was because 1) I was bored, and 2) I kept hoping to see more of Amanda Seyfried's cleavage.

The movie seemed like it had one plot at the beginning of the film, and an entirely different plot at the end.  Did they play Mad-Libs to try and figure the story structure on this one?  And what I thought was a cool story point (the idea that TIME is used like money) turned out to have so many holes in it, it was like a piece of Swiss cheese that had been eaten by rats & shot with a shotgun...in other words, LOTS OF PLOT HOLES.

I'm looking forward to tonight, hoping to get into a sneak peak of Rampart starring Woody Harrelson.  And I'm hoping to write on this blog more.

UPDATE OF THE UPDATE:
Again, the futility of Trailer Park Trash has been proven to me by seeing the first 10 minutes of One for the Money, which I couldn't even sit through the free showing of the first ten minutes.  It was that bad.  Even Katherine Heigl as a brunette couldn't make me watch more of that garbage.

And I hear she's a lovely person

No comments: